时间:2019-02-24 作者:英语课 分类:莎士比亚十四行诗全集


英语课

   That thou hast her, it is not all my grief,


  你占有了她,我并不因此过度伤情,
  And yet it may be said I loved her dearly;
  虽说我对她也还算有一片痴心。
  That she hath thee, is of my wailing 1 chief,
  她占有了你,这才令我嚎啕欲绝,
  A loss in love that touches me more nearly.
  这至爱的丧失使我几乎痛彻心庭。
  Loving offenders 2, thus I will excuse ye:
  情场作案者呵我只好这样来为你们开脱:
  Thou dost love her, because thou knowst I love her;
  你爱她,不过是因为我是她的情人;
  And for my sake even so doth she abuse me,
  她骗我,也因为她对我无限倾心,
  Suffering my friend for my sake to approve her.
  所以才让我的朋友与她试续云雨情。
  If I lose thee, my loss is my love's gain,
  我虽失掉你,我情人却因之有所补,
  And losing her, my friend hath found that loss;
  我虽失掉她,我朋友却因之有所进。
  Both find each other, and I lose both twain,
  你俩互进互补,我却两头落空。
  And both for my sake lay on me this cross:
  只是为我着想,你们才让我尝尽酸辛。
  But here's the joy; my friend and I are one;
  我且把单相思当苦中乐:你我本同根,
  Sweet flattery! then she loves but me alone.
  随她如何爱,爱的也只可能是我本人。

v.哭叫,哀号( wail的现在分词 );沱
  • A police car raced past with its siren wailing. 一辆警车鸣着警报器飞驰而过。
  • The little girl was wailing miserably. 那小女孩难过得号啕大哭。
n.冒犯者( offender的名词复数 );犯规者;罪犯;妨害…的人(或事物)
  • Long prison sentences can be a very effective deterrent for offenders. 判处长期徒刑可对违法者起到强有力的威慑作用。
  • Purposeful work is an important part of the regime for young offenders. 使从事有意义的劳动是管理少年犯的重要方法。
标签: