时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:天才宝贝熊


英语课

 I can see everything, our house, owl's house in the trees, the pond 1 where Frog lives.


我可以看到所有的东西,我们的房子,树上猫头鹰的房子,还有青蛙们住的池塘。
Oh, I fell all the way out of the sky.
哦。我从天上掉下来了。
Well, I guess a cloud isn't the best place to go to sleep after all.
好吧,我觉得云彩不是个睡觉的好地方。
No, but maybe I could sleep on the ocean, Like Father Bear.
不,我觉得我可以向熊爸爸一样在大海上睡觉。
You could do that.
你可以的。
I could find a Viking boat and sail 2 the Seven Seas.
我找到一艘海盗小船,航行七大洋。
Ahoy! Vikings! Ahoy, Little Bear!
欧耶!海盗!欧耶,小熊!
ALL hall, Little Bear!
哦吼,小熊!
Our newest Viking!
新诞生的海盗!
Oh, I'm a Viking Bear, yoho!
哦,我是海盗熊,呀呼!
Oh, I'm a Viking Bear, yoho, yoho, yoho!
我是海盗熊,呀呼!呀呼!呀呼!

1 pond
n.池塘;vt.堵河成湖;vi.形成池塘
  • Tom walked around the pond.汤姆绕着池子走。
  • The pond was iced over.池子给冰封起来了。
2 sail
n.帆,乘船航行;vt.乘船航行,浮游,启航;vi.驾船航行
  • Ships can sail round the world.轮船能做环球航行。
  • Ships can sail on the sea.轮船能在海上航行。
标签: 天才宝贝熊
学英语单词