时间:2019-02-01 作者:英语课 分类:音乐咖啡厅


英语课
Sorry I never told you, 抱歉,我从未告诉过你

All I wanted to say. 我所想说的

And now it's too late to hold you,

Coz you've flown away, so far away....
现在想留住你为时已晚,因为你已远远飞去

Never had I imagined, (Never倒装)
我从未想象过

Living without your smile,
生活中没有了你的笑容
Feelin', and knowin' you hear me.
我感到,我知道你听到得我的话
It keeps me alive, alive...
这使我充满生机
And I know you're shining down on me from heaven,
我还知道你在天堂照耀着我
Like so many friends we've lost along the way.
就象那些我们失出的朋友们
And I know eventually we'll be together (together) one sweet day....
我知道最终我们会在天堂重逢,最甜蜜的一天

I'll wait patiently to see you in heaven.
我会耐心等待,直到我们在天堂重逢
Darlin' I never showed you (no no no),
亲爱的我从未向你表示
Assummed you'd always be there.
假定你永远在那里
(And I) I take your prayers 1 for granted 2.
我把你的祈祷当作理所当然
But I always cared (I always cared).
但我一直都很在乎
And I missed the love we shared.
我怀念我们共有的爱
Although the sun would never shine.
虽然太阳将永不闪耀
I'll always wish for a brighter day.
但我仍然向往更晴朗的日子
Yeah Yeah, and Lord 3 when I lay me down to sleep.
上帝,上帝,我知道当我躺下长眠不醒时
You will always listen as I pray...
你将仍然(如同祈祷时) 倾听我的话语
Sorry I never told you,

All I wanted to say.....

祈祷( prayer的名词复数 ); 祈祷(习惯); 祈祷文; 经文
  • to say your prayers 祷告
  • He says his prayers every night before he goes to bed. 他每晚睡觉前都做晚祷。
conj.假定,就算v.(退一步)承认( grant的过去式和过去分词 );(尤指正式地或法律上)同意;准许;让渡
  • The president granted a general amnesty for all political prisoners. 总统大赦了所有的政治犯。
  • She feared she would not be granted re-entry into Britain. 她担心不会获准再次踏足英伦。
n.上帝,主;主人,长官;君主,贵族
  • I know the Lord will look after him.我知道上帝会眷顾他的。
  • How good of the Lord not to level it beyond repair!上帝多么仁慈啊,竟没有让这所房子损毁得不可收拾!