时间:2019-01-21 作者:英语课 分类:高频英语口语对话


英语课

   unit 565


  贫血就医
  dialogue
  英语情景对话
  A:Now, what seems to be the trouble?
  A:现在,什么地方觉得不舒服?
  B:It's nothing serious. But I always have a headache, and I haven't slept properly for several weeks. I've also lost appetite 1 and my eyes are burning.
  B:没什么大毛病。我只是老头疼,最近几个星期睡眠不太好,不想吃东西,眼睛发红。
  A:Mm, you do look rather pale. Let me take your temperature. Would you put the thermometer 2 under your arm. Please? Now, let me listen to your pulse 3. Mm, do you feel weak?
  A:嗯,你脸色很苍白。我来给你量量体温。请把体温表放在腋下,好吗?来,我再诊一下脉,嗯,你感觉虚弱吗?
  贫血的严重性
  B:Yes, I never seem to have any energy.
  B:是的。我似乎一点力气也没有。
  A:I'll give you a blood test. Would you roll up your sleeve 4? Just as I thought. You're anemic. You'd better pay more attention to your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and food high in protein. And don't stay up late working. Try to get more rest.
  A:给你验一下血。请把袖子卷起来好吗?和我料想的一样,你患了贫血症。你最好多注意一下饮食,多吃新鲜水果、蔬菜和高蛋白食物。不要熬夜,想办法多休息。
  B:Thank you.

n.食欲,胃口;欲望,性欲;爱好,趣味
  • The baby has a good appetite.这个婴儿食欲很好。
  • She feels pretty well,but she hasn't much of an appetite.她精神还不错,不过胃口不太好。
n.温度计,寒暑表
  • She put the thermometer in his mouth.她把体温表放入他口中。
  • The thermometer fell to zero last night.寒暑表昨夜降至零度。
n.脉搏, 脉冲
  • His pulse is low,but his heart is still active.他脉搏很弱,但心脏还跳着。
  • The patient's pulse quickened.病人的脉搏加快了。
n.袖子,袖套
  • Will you please mend the sleeve of my blouse?请你把我衬衣的袖子补一下好吗?
  • He pulled my sleeve, attracted my attention in this way.他扯了扯我的衣袖以引起我的注意。
标签: 高频英语 口语